I've Found Bonggamom!

My SlimPerfect little black dress arrived in the mail today, and I couldn't even make it up the stairs before ripping the package open and tearing my clothes off (good thing the front shutters were closed and the mailman had long since gone). Call me Shallow Hal, but I was as excited as a little girl -- it's been so long since I've worn a little black dress anywhere, and here I find myself, little ol' me, winning the Slimperfect BlogHer model contest and getting this perky cuteness of a dress to wear to BlogHer! I quickly checked my reflection, and Thank God (ok, thank Slimperfect) , I don't look like Gwneth Paltrow in a fat suit with this dress on.

Yes, it's short, but don't worry, I won't be doing a Brittney Spears on y'all at BlogHer because, shhhhh, don't tell but the dress has built-in shorts underneath. That nice cleavage? They are not inserts, they're all mine, because I don't have small boobs, really I don't, despite my past posts to the contrary.

After a couple of shots (photo, not vodka), I handed the camera to The Pea, who started getting creative with her angles.


And I started getting creative with the dress itself, changing the neckline to something a bit more my style. Please excuse the Frida Kahlo-like eyebrows and messy hair; that will be taken care of by the makeover I'm getting treated to on Thursday night. Yes, makeover! Squee! I feel like Cinderella. If Cinderella ever wore a short, sexy dress with high heels, that is. No, not Cinderella -- I feel like Bonggamom.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ana!!! You look just fantastic!!! I love all of your pictures and your creative neckline! Looks similar to a neckline in the design process for our 2010 line! :) You are going to be one hot mamma for BlogHer!!! Wow!!!

Truly,

Casey
SlimPerfect, Inc.

Shangrila said...

You look absolutely fabulous! You go, girl! ;)

Leticia- Tech Savvy Mama said...

You look awesome and I look forward to seeing you at BlogHer in that dress!

kimberly/tippytoes said...

Oh no, I'm really going to look like hell next to you. What night are you wearing this - just so I can prepare my self esteem.

(I love the built in shorts concept. If Gymboree can do it, why not women's wear?!)

You look great, BTW!

designHER Momma said...

oh you look HAWT! It's so fun planning what to wear - hope to see you there!

Selfish Mom said...

OMG, you look faaaaahbulous!

mod*mom said...

supermodelmom!