Gratitude Challenge: Day 8

Wow, one week down and I'm already on the second week of the Gratitude Challenge! As the button says, I feel happier already -- although that might be because 3Po and Jammy are entering kindergarten. In any case, I'm certainly more mindful about cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude, and I'm constantly looking out for little things to be grateful for.



Speaking of kindergarten, today's challenge is to send thank you notes to five people who deserve recognition. Is it any surprise that three of those notes went to my kids' teachers? Next to parents and family, teachers are one of the strongest influences in a child's life -- and I'm grateful that each day I get to leave my babies in good hands.
(On a side note, even though the Gratitude Challenge is the brainchild of premium stationary company Tiny Prints, they did not ask any of the participants for any mention of their company or products whatsoever. But gift #3, a set of personalized notecards to write the thank-you notes on, was so cute that I just had to give a shout out to their kickass quality).

“Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.” -Alfred Painter


No comments: