My new Walking Companion

Here I was, thinking I'd have to do the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure walk in San Francisco all on my own. Not that it bothered me; I'm perfectly comfortable with the idea of spending 3 days by myself. Besides, as Energizer's Keep Going Blogger for the event, I'll figured I'd be socializing over at the Energizer tent after completing the day's walk. And I get to share a tent with someone (who I hope does not turn out to be a knife-wielding sociopath, but I doubt if that kind of person would be raising money for breast cancer research anyway). And I'm hoping I meet lots of new people on the walk, hear all their stories and learn about why they're walking.


But I when arrived home from BlogHer on Sunday night, this furry little guy was waiting for me. Energizer sent me a travel companion, inspiration and sleeping-bag warmer to keep me company during the event! I like to pack light, and luggage space for the 3-Day for the Cure will definitely be at a premium, what with the sleeping bag, extra socks, and fifty-one adhesive bandages I need to take with me. But I think I will definitely need to make some space for the Energizer Bunny.




Energizer is sponsoring my participation fee and fundraising requirement for this event, but I would love to be able to raise more for breast cancer. Please help me reach my goal of $1000! Any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. You can click on the widget below to donate to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen San Francisco Bay  Area 3-Day for the Cure!

No comments: