Things I must have for my next party



Last night I attended a friend's birthday party, and even though I didn't know too many people, I had an amazing time.  The celebrant really went out of her way to plan the perfect party -- people were entertained and well-fed, the conversation kept flowing and the smiles were in full force.  She thought of everything!  I made lots of mental notes about all the cool stuff that went on at her party, and added them to my wishlist of attractions for the next party I throw (whenever that may be). Here's my list of "party-tractions" that I think would make any party memorable:





Conversation-worthy decor



A live band so everyone, young and old, can dance



Grownups in costume




Photo booths, preferably with costumes and props




Drinks with glowing ice cubes




Henna tattoo artists...




... and / or mini mani-pedis...



.... and / or  mini spa stations








Chocolate fountains



Indoor slides


Mickey Mouse


What a shindig that would be! Then again, having all of this at my next party would cost the earth, so I might just have to skip them all and just go with the one thing you really need to have a great party:  a bunch of great friends.



Pin It





No comments: