What's for lunch this week?

PBJ bagel, fruit cup, red pepper strips


Happy New Year!  It's back to school and back to packing lunches, and I'm excited to be planning, packing and photographing our weekly school lunches throughout the year.  

Starting tomorrow, that is.    

If you're reading this post and hating me for being organized enough to prepare a whole week's worth of lunches ahead of time on the last weekend of winter break, don't be silly.   These are the lunches the kids ate the week before winter break (I didn't post any lunches that week).  Hey, I just got back last night from a 14-hour international flight!  In fact, when this post goes live, I'll probably still be sleeping in.  Hmmm, I guess I should wake up and get the kids to school....zzzzzz.......


 Leftover pizza, yogurt-coated pretzels, cherry tomatoes, blackberries


 Avocado and tomato quesadilla, root vegetable chips, blackberries


 Dollar pancakes with syrup, cheese, grapes



Turkey & cucumber in a pita pocket, grapes, pineapples

Pin It

1 comment:

Asianmommy said...

Mmm...quesadillas look good!